EASendMail enables your C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to send Text/Html email based on SMTP/ESMTP protocol. It is a full-featured component which supports all operations of the SMTP/ESMTP protocol and provides many advanced features as follows:
- DNS lookup to send email without specified SMTP server;
- Test validity of email address;
- Support asynchronous mode and event driving;
- Support SSL/TLS, S/MIME;
- Support Text/Html/Alternative body;
- Support multiple attachments and embedded pictures;
- Import text/html to email body from specified file/URL;
- Add customized headers in email;
- Save email as specified file;
- Load email file for sending;
- Mail Queuing with EASendMail Service;
- Send email in background;
- Send mass email in background;
- Mulitple threadings;
- Replace variables in email body text;
- Select recipients from database;
- Send email in schedule;
- Failure delivery-report;
- Support BatchSendMail method;
- Send email via socks4/socks5/http proxy;
- Support .NET Compact Framework 2.0.
- Support DomainKeys and DKIM Signature.
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
In the new version, it provides New Delphi samples and has bug fixes.
EASendMail SMTP Component (.NET Edition) is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-08. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
EASendMail SMTP Component (.NET Edition) (version 5.1) has a file size of 1.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1658 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.